Ingredients: Fish Broth, Tuna, Potato Starch, Sunflower Seed Oil, Calcium Lactate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Choline Chloride, Fish Oil, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3 Supplement), Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source Of Vitamin K), Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (10%), Crude Fat min (1.4%), Crude Fiber max (0.5%), Moisture max (85.0%), Ash max (0.05%)
- Made with delicious, wild-caught Kawakawa tuna as the first ingredient so it’s high in protein sourced from real meat.
- Formulated to satisfy a carnivore’s cravings for animal protein, with enticing gravy in every gourmet recipe.
- Provides a balanced blend of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and taurine for heart and vision health.
- Broth-based gravy makes it appealing to picky eaters and provides adequate hydration to support overall well-being.
- 100% grain-free, carrageenan-free, complete, and balanced meal in every can, with zero GMOs or MSG and only dolphin-safe fish.
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME = 112 kcal/6 oz can, 56 kcal/3 oz can
Feed according to the age, size and activity of your cat. If fed alone, feed 1 oz for each lb of body weight daily, best fed twice a day. Your cat should have access to clean, fresh water. Refrigerate after opening.