Ingredients: Water Sufficient For Processing, Salmon, Mackerel, Tuna, Tapioca Starch, Sunflower Seed Oil, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Tricalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Copper Sulfate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K), Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 9%, Crude Fat (min) 1.4%, Crude Fiber (max) 0.5%, Moisture (max) 85%, Ash (max) 2%, Calcium (max) 0.25%, Phosphorus (max) 0.22%, Magnesium (max) 0.03%, Taurine (min) 0.05%.
- Gourmet recipe is made with salmon, mackerel and tuna as the first ingredients so it’s high in protein sourced from real meat.
- Formulated to satisfy a carnivore’s cravings for animal protein, with savory gravy in every gourmet recipe.
- Provides a balanced blend of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and taurine for heart and vision health.
- Broth-based au jus makes it appealing to picky eaters, and provides adequate hydration to support overall well-being.
- 100% grain-free, carrageenan-free, gluten-free, complete and balanced meal in every can, with zero antibiotics, hormones, GMOs or MSG.
Caloric Content: 63 kcal/3-oz pouch
Feed according to the age, size & activity of your cat. If fed alone, feed 1 oz. for each pound of bodyweight daily, best fed twice a day. Your cat should have access to clean, fresh water. Refrigerate after opening.