Ingredients: Chicken Broth, Chicken, Sunflower Seed Oil, Calcium Lactate, Locust Bean Gum, Tricalcium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Fish Oil, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 10%, Crude Fat (min) 2.5%, Crude Fiber (max) 0.5%, Moisture (max) 85%, Ash (max) 1.5%, Calcium (max) 0.25%, Phosphorus (max) 0.25%, Magnesium (max) 0.03%, Taurine (min) 0.05%.
- Gourmet recipe is made with chicken broth and chicken as the first ingredients so it’s high in protein sourced from real meat.
- Formulated to satisfy a carnivore’s cravings for animal protein, with savory gravy in every easy-open can.
- Provides a balanced blend of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and taurine for heart and vision health.
- Broth-based au jus makes it appealing to picky eaters, and provides adequate hydration to support overall well-being.
- 100% grain-free, carrageenan-free, gluten-free, complete and balanced meal in every can, with zero antibiotics, hormones, GMOs or MSG.
Caloric Content: 76 kcal/3.2-oz can, 143 kcal/6-oz can, 243 kcal/10-oz can
Feed according to the age, size, and activity of your cat. If fed alone, feed 1.0oz for each pound of body weight daily. Your cat should always have access to clean, fresh water. Refrigerate after opening.