Ingredients: Sardine Oil, Anchovy Oil, Herring Oil, Mackerel Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols).
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Fat min (99%), Moisture max (1%), Omgea-3 Fatty Acid min (35.5%), EPA min (18%), DHA min (12%).
- 100% natural oil, derived from harvested wild sardines, which are small planktivorous pelagic fish.
- The most popular oil used in dietary supplements as a source of the Omega-3 fatty acids to support healthy skin and coat.
- Contains more EPA and DHA than salmon oil and has naturally lower levels of environmental contaminants.
- High-quality sardine oil is purified so the levels of lead, mercury, arsenic and cadmium are less than one part per million.
- No potatoes, peas, lentils, wheat, corn, rice, soy, potato or chemically synthesized vitamins, minerals, trace nutrients, carrageenan, guar gum or xanthan gum.
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME = 42.48 kcal/tsp
Add to a meal 1 Teaspoon (5ml) per 20 lbs of body weight once per day.
For puppies and kittens, pregnant and nursing dogs or cats add to a meal 1 teaspoon (5ml) per 10 lbs of body weight once per day.
Refrigerate after opening.