Ingredients: Trout, fish broth, turkey liver, chickpeas, natural flavor, calcium carbonate, agar-agar, salt, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, choline chloride, taurine, dried yucca schidigera extract, dried kelp, betaine, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, niacin, vitamin E supplement, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, sodium selenite, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, biotin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B-12 supplement, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, menadione sodium bisulfite complex.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (11%), Crude Fat min (6.5%), Crude Fiber max (1%), Ash max (3%), Moisture max (76%), Taurine min (2,100 mg/kg), Omega-6 Fatty Acids min (2.0%), Omega-3 Fatty Acids minimum of (0.2%).
- Meat-rich, Protein-dense can formulas from NutriSource
- We search out cats with digestive issues because we can cure the gut through our innovative Good 4 life supplements. We have one of the lowest return rates in the industry - plain and simple our food works for your cats’ issues.
- Bio-available for your beloved pet’s growth and development
- 100% Grain free, Gluten free, Carrageenan Free - low glycemic formulas
- From our family to yours - family owned means we can make decisions based on what's best for your family pets!
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME = 1,126 kcals per kg, 176 kcals
Adjust the amount of food you serve based on the age, size and activity level of your cat. Food should be fed at room temperature. Promptly refrigerate the unused portion. Fresh water should be available at all times. For adult cats, feed 1 can per 6-8 lbs. of body weight per day. Kittens require up to two and a half times this amount. For pregnant and lactating females, allow free access to food. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion.