Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Oceanfish, Brown Rice, Barley, Dried Egg Product, Agar-Agar, Alfalfa Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Salt, Choline Chloride, Kelp, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Proteinate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide), Brewers Dried Yeast, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Salmon Oil.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (8%), Crude Fat min (8%), Crude Fiber max (2%), Moisture max (78%).
- NutriSource canned pet foods feature meat rich, protein dense recipes.
- Our exclusive Good 4 Life ingredients promote gut health and overall well-being for pets.
- Protein heavy, low carbohydrate diet for pets.
- Supplies necessary vitamins and minerals to support pet well-being.
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME = 1,089 kcals per kg, 401 kcals per 13 oz. can.
- Adult: Feed 3/4 to 1 can daily for every 20 lbs of body weight.
- Combination Feeding: Feed 1/3 cup less dry food for every 1/2 can of wet food.
Adjust the amount of food you serve based on the age, size and activity level of your dog. Consult your veterinarian if you believe your dog is too thin or overweight. Remember it is important to have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times. Food should be fed at room temperature. Promptly refrigerate the