Ingredients: Chicken, chicken meal, brown rice, peas, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), fish meal, dried egg product, yeast extract, oat groats, dried tomato pomace, beet pulp-dried, natural flavor, sunflower oil, alfalfa meal, dried brewers yeast, flax seed, phosphoric acid, potassium chloride, salt, minerals (iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, cobalt proteinate), cranberry powder, vitamins (vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), taurine, DL methionine, chicory extract, lactic acid, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, choline chloride, inositol, yucca schidigera extract, ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), calcium iodate, sodium selenite, rosemary extract, yeast culture (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (32%), Crude Fat min (19%), Crude Fiber max (5%), Moisture max (10%), Linoleic (Omega-6) Fatty Acids min (2.5%), Omega-3 Fatty Acids min (0.4%), Taurine min (1964.99 mg/kg), Magnesium min (13 mg/kg), Zinc min (120 mg/kg), Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C) min (100 mg/kg), Vitamin E m (230 IU/kg), Total Microorganisms min (100 million CFU/lb).
- As a member of our grain inclusive series of cat foods, NutriSource Cat & Kitten Chicken & Rice Cat Recipe is formulated to meet AAFCO guidelines for all life stages.
- NutriSource grain inclusive formulas deliver compact nutrition and include prebiotics and probiotics to help support a healthy gut.
- Balanced Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids along with L-Carnitine, taurine, choline chloride and DL Methionine supplementation to promote heart health make NutriSource grain inclusive formulas stand out.
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME = 4,098 kcal/kg (476 kcal per cup).
Feeding requirements will vary with breed, environment, age and activity level. Monitor your cat's weight and adjust their feed as needed. Feeding twice daily is recommended (splitting the total daily amount below in half at each feeding), and always have fresh, clean water available.
When switching diets, it is recommended to transition over a 5-7 day period, increasing the ratio of the new food each day versus the present diet to avoid digestive disturbances. Daily serving size for adult cats:
- 2-4 lb cat - 1/10 to 1/5 cup
- 4-6 lb cat = 1/5 to 1/3 cup
- 6-8 lb cat = 1/3 to 2/5 cup
- 8-10 lb cat = 2/5 to 1/2 cup
- 10-12 lb cat = 1/2 to 2/3 cup
- 12-14 lb cat = 2/3 to 3/4 cup
Kittens and Reproduction: Feed per package directions.