Ingredients: Tuna, Water Sufficient For Processing, Tilapia, Sunflower Seed Oil, Calcium Lactate, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Ferrous Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 12%, Crude Fat (min) 2%, Crude Fiber (max) 0.2%, Moisture (max) 83%, Ash (max) 2%, Calcium (max) 0.25%, Phosphorus (max) 0.2%, Magnesium (max) 0.024%, Taurine (min) 0.05%.
- Wild-caught tuna and tilapia are the top ingredients for animal-sourced protein for healthy muscles and activity.
- Packed with amino acids, vitamins, minerals and essential taurine for overall health and well-being.
- Loaded with tasty broth so it's a great way to add hydration to help support digestive and urinary health.
- Protein as the major source of calories to meet the nutritional needs of carnivores and provides a balanced diet for cats of all ages.
- Made in food safe facilities and free of grain, gluten and MSG, and comes in easy-to-open cans.
Caloric Content: 805 kcal/kg, 126 kcal/5.5-oz can, 68 kcal/3-oz can
Feed according to the age, size, and activity of your cat. If fed alone, feed 1.0-oz for each pound of body weight daily. Your cat should always have access to clean, fresh water. Refrigerate after opening.