Ingredients: Tuna, Water Sufficient For Processing, Shrimp, Potato Starch, Sunflower Seed Oil, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Choline Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Ferrous Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Copper Sulfate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source Of Vitamin K), Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 12%, Crude Fat (min) 2%, Crude Fiber (max) 0.2%, Moisture (max) 83%, Ash (max) 2%, Calcium (max) 0.25%, Phosphorus (max) 0.25%, Magnesium (max) 0.024%, Taurine (min) 0.05%
- Wild-caught tuna and shrimp are the top ingredients for animal-sourced protein to support healthy muscles and activity.
- Low carb and packed with amino acids, vitamins, omega-3 fatty acids, minerals and essential taurine for overall health and well-being.
- Loaded with tasty broth-based gravy so it's a great way to add hydration to help support digestive and urinary health.
- Protein as the major source of calories to meet the nutritional needs of carnivores and provides a balanced diet for cats of all ages.
- Made in food safe facilities free of grain, gluten and MSG in easy-to-open, BPA-free cans; great for serving alone or as a kibble topper.
Caloric Content: 69 kcal/3-oz can/126 kcal/5.5-oz can
Feed according to the age, size and activity of your cat. If fed alone, feed 1.0 oz for each lb of bodyweight daily, best fed twice a day. Your cat should have access to clean, fresh water. Refrigerate after opening.