Ingredients: Tuna, Water Sufficient For Processing, Sunflower Seed Oil, Calcium Lactate, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Ferrous Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source Of Vitamin K), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 12%, Crude Fat (min) 2%, Crude Fiber (max) 0.2%, Moisture (max) 83%, Ash (max) 2%, Calcium (max) 0.25%, Phosphorus (max) 0.2%, Magnesium (max) 0.024%, Taurine (min) 0.05%.
- Wild-caught, dolphin-safe tuna is the first ingredient for animal-sourced protein for healthy muscles and activity.
- Packed with amino acids, vitamins, minerals and essential taurine for overall health and well-being.
- Loaded with tasty broth so it's a great way to add hydration to help support digestive and urinary health.
- Protein as the major source of calories to meet the nutritional needs of carnivores and provides a balanced diet for cats of all ages.
- Made in food safe facilities and free of grain, gluten and MSG, and comes in easy-to-open cans.
Caloric Content: 69 kcal/3-oz can/127 kcal/5.5-oz can
Feed according to the age, size and activity of your cat. If fed alone, feed 1.0 oz for each lb of bodyweight daily, best fed twice a day. Your cat should have access to clean, fresh water. Refrigerate after opening.