Ingredients: Salmon, Chicken Broth, Chicken, Chicken Liver, Natural Flavor, Dried Peas, Dried Egg Product, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Guar Gum, Choline Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Taurine, Agar-Agar, Ground Flaxseed, Locust Bean Gum, Cinnamon, Flaxseed Oil,Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Vitamin D3 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Potassium Iodide).
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (9%), Crude Fat min (4%), Crude Fiber max (3%), Moisture max (78%). Taurine min (0.1%)
- Real salmon is the very first ingredient, along with chicken liver and dried egg product, as well as wholesome veggies in a savory pate.
- Grain-free recipe is ideally suited for the cat with food allergies or other food sensitivities; added taurine supports normal digestion, strong eyesight and a healthy heart.
- Complete and balanced nutrition can be served as a full meal or a delicious topper over dry kibble to add delicious variety to her diet.
- Contains no corn, wheat, soy or poultry by-products, as well as no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Cooked in America with the Earth’s best ingredients to ensure premium quality and safety.
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME = 1,166 kcal/kg, 91 kcal/2.75-oz can, 120 kcal/5-oz can
2.75-oz can: Serve at room temperature. Cover and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. When fed alone to adults, feed 2 cans per 6 lbs. of body weight per day, for kittens up to twice this amount and for pregnant or lactating mothers up to three times this amount. For combination feeding, reduce 1/4 cup dry for every 1 can wet.
5-oz can: Serve at room temperature. Cover and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. When fed alone to adults, feed 1 can per 5 lbs. of body weight per day, for kittens up to twice this amount and for pregnant or lactating mothers up to three times this amount. For combination feeding, reduce 1/4 cup dry for every 1/2 can wet.