Ingredients: Active Ingredients: CBD from Hemp Extract ….. 8.4 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate ….. 250 mg, Glucosamine Hydrochloride ….. 200 mg, Salmon Oil ….. 898 mg, Vitamin E ….. 12.5 IU
Inactive Ingredients: chicken, chicken cartilage, chicken heart, chicken liver, dried egg, mixed tocopherols
May help relieve inflammation associated with normal daily exercise and activity.
- If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- May cause diarrhea in high doses or sensitive animals. May cause lethargy in some animals.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
For use in dogs only. May help relieve inflammation associated with normal daily exercise and activity
Can be given during or after mealtime. 1 tsp per 10 lbs (1 tbsp per 30 lb) of body weight. Add 2-4 tablespoons of warm water and mix.
Storage: Store at or below room temperature.